1. Information You Provide to Us. When you create an account, we ask that you provide your name, email address, and other personal information. Our Service is a productivity tool designed to consolidate your day-to-day activities in one, easy-to-reference place. Accordingly, when you use our Service, you may input information about your day-to-day activities, including information about your bank accounts, appointments, credit card information, account details, and other similar information. We also collect information when you participate in interactive features on our Service (like sending a message through our Service), fill out a form, participate in a promotion, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
2. Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us. When you access or use our Service, we automatically collect certain information, including:
A. Transactional Information. When you make a purchase (including paying subscription fees), we collect information about the transaction, such as purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
B. Device and Usage Information. We collect information about how you access our Service, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Service, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Service.
C. Location Information. We may derive the approximate location of your device from your IP address. In accordance with your device permissions, we may also collect information about the precise location of your device. You have the ability to stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see Your Choices below for details)
3. Information We Collect from Other Sources. We obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to publicly available sources.
4. Information We Derive. We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
5. Use of Your Information. We use the information we collect to:
A. Provide, maintain, and improve our Service and your experience;
B. Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by TrulyWill and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you;
C. Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Service;
D. Personalize the advertisements you see when you use our Service based on information provided by our advertising partners;
E. Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of TW and others;
F. Debug to identify and repair errors on our Service;
G. Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
H. Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
A. We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, videoconferencing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
B. We share personal information with other users of our Service when you make content available in publicly accessible areas of our Service. This will be made clear to you when or if this feature is provided and you choose to use it.
C. We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
D. We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, the public, or others.
E. We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
F. We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
G. We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
H. We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
8. Data Retention. We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
9. Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of the Service.
10. Communications Preferences. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from TrulyWill by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
11. Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Last Updated: March 19, 2022